Compact Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch leads to the air-lock entry foyer in this handsome Traditional house plan.
- The delightful open floor plan has the effect of making the home feel spacious.
- The home gains efficiency by combining the powder room with the washer/dryer to it is easy to reach.
- Everything is right at your fingertips in the compact kitchen that offers a peninsula eating bar.
- All three bedroom upstairs share the large five piece bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss