Compact Two-Story Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With its 24' width, this compact Traditional house plan will fit well on a narrow lot.
- The big open floor plan makes the most of the space and has lots of windows to bring in light.
- The well-planned kitchen offers a large island and a walk-in pantry that closes with pocket doors.
- Sliders off the dining area take you out to your back yard.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a large five piece hall bathroom where double sinks keep things moving in the mornings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss