Contemporary 2-Bed A-Frame House Plan with 1607 Square Feet of Heated Living Space
About This Plan
- This Contemporary A-frame house plan includes 2 bedrooms, front and back porches, a loft and gives you a total of 1,607 square feet of living space.
- The open living space is oriented to take advantage of the surrounding views through the rear wall of windows, while a centered door invites you to enjoy the outdoors on the massive open porch.
- The kitchen island gives you seating on two sides and has a corner pantry. The dining room and living room are open to each other and have a ceiling that rises to the rafter peaks. A fireplace- centered - on the back wall - has doors on either sides that take you outside.
- The master suite is located on the main level and includes a walk-in closet. Across the hall, discover the 4-fixture bathroom and neighboring utility room.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the living room below and sits next to bedroom 2 that features a full bath and private forward-facing porch.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 35598GH and get a version with parking and a home theater beneath the home with house plan 35068GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,607 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 437 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 8"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 11"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 21 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: SIPs