Contemporary 2-Bed Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone accents on the front elevation, combined with concrete columns and modern, multi-pane windows offer this 2-bedroom, contemporary home great curb appeal.
- A coat closet sits just inside the foyer for added convenience. The back of the home boasts your main living space with views towards the back of the property.
- The open-concept floor plan allows for clean sight lines between the kitchen, dining room, and living room. The kitchen's counter provides seating for two for casual meals.
- A 4-fixture bathroom offers a tub and separate shower.
- Two bedrooms are situated on each side of the foyer providing a bit of privacy in this cozy home.
- An unfinished basement gives you room to expand and storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 35 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss