Contemporary 2-Bed House Plan with 1-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This contemporary, 2-bedroom house plan presents 1,154 sq ft of living space, with the main level completely open for maximum natural light.
- A coat closet greets you upon entering the front door, while large windows in the heart of the home create a light and airy layout.
- Sliding doors in the kitchen grant access to the backyard, and a large pantry lends plenty of storage space for the main level.
- A few steps down, discover a powder bath on the landing that leads to the garage.
- Two bedrooms can be found upstairs, along with a shared 5-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,154 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 624 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 2" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss