Contemporary 2-Story Home Plan with Roof Patio
About This Plan
- Brick blends with board and batten siding to create this Contemporary two-story home plan.
- The family room greets you upon entering and easily moves into the dining area. Barn doors reveal a pocket office, and the island kitchen is nearby with a back door that leads to an optional deck / patio.
- A large pantry allows for buying in bulk, and the oversized mud / laundry room boasts a pet shower, drop zone with a built-in bench, and utility sink.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs, including the primary suite that features a walk-in closet with natural lighting and a 5-fixture bathroom with a separate tub and shower.
- The roof patio above the double garage serves as the cherry on top for this stunning design.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42425DB.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 20 business days for delivery.
Optional Main Level Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,240 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 66 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"