Contemporary 3-Bed Coastal Getaway
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The perfect getaway, this stunning contemporary home plan features abundant outdoor living area, a dramatic covered front entry, and a 3-car garage.
- Through the foyer, discover an open-concept great room with a fireplace and tray ceiling, airy dining room, and well-appointed kitchen with an oversized island and walk-in pantry. A quiet study in the front of the home lends versatility and convenience. An expansive covered lanai boasts a fireplace and outdoor kitchen. A cabana with an exterior entry and adjacent full bath is ideal for guests.
- The secluded main-floor master suite becomes your private retreat, where you'll enjoy an elegant tray ceiling, twin walk-in closets, and a roomy 5-piece bath with an oversized walk-in double shower.
- Upstairs, you'll find a second living area with a tray ceiling, two additional bedrooms, and two full baths.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Lee & Collier Counties, Florida, as certain restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,618 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,101 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,103 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 227 sq. ft.
- Entry: 311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 944 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss