Contemporary 3-Bed Farmhouse Plan Under 2900 Square Feet with 2-Car Garage
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This contemporary one-story country home plan has an attractive exterior with three shed dormers above the entry of this 3 bed, 2.5 bath 2,882 square foot house plan with lower level expansion.
- The kitchen has a large island (4' by 10') with great prep space and casual seating. It has views that extend to the vaulted great room with fireplace and more prep space - and storage - in the pantry.
- Enjoy indoor/outdoor living by opening the back wall of the great room and connecting it to the 12'-deep covered patio in back.
- The owner's suite occupies the entire left side of the home and enjoys great privacy. The walk-in closet is big enough to have a 3'6" by 3'6" island in the middle. Across the home, two bedrooms with walk-in closets share a bath.
- The 2-car garage has a storage bumpout and accesses the home through a mud room with two sets of built-in lockers. The laundry room is tucked away in the bakc corner of the home.
- Expand to the basement and get two more bedrooms, rec and game space, storage and flex space.
Optional Lower Level
Main Level - Basement Stairs
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,882 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 27 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,719 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 8"
- Depth: 66' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 664 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12