Contemporary 3-Bed Florida-style House Plan with 12'-Deep Rear Veranda
About This Plan
- This simple design has a contemporary feeling as with the shutters and front door allow for a bold pop of color.
- Inside, an open and spacious floor plan awaits. Once in the foyer, a spacious study and formal dining room greet you on the right and left side. Straight across are columns welcoming you into the large great room. The great room’s focus is the central fireplace and built-ins. To the right of the great room is a gourmet kitchen, complete with generous counter space and cabinets. The island features a vegetable sink and a glass hutch at the end. A walk-in pantry and bayed breakfast nook completes the kitchen area.
- The master suite takes up the whole left side of the home. A master foyer leads into the separate walk-in closets, bedroom and bathroom. The master bath has a walk-in shower with a curved wall, a whirlpool tub, a separate water closet and dual sinks. The master bedroom has a large window and a door leading to the back veranda.
- The right side of the home houses two guest bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom. The bathroom can be separated into two different sections, allowing multiple people to use it at the same time and still achieve privacy. Each guest bedroom has its own closest. In the hallway, a guest powder bath can be found, as well as a hall closet. This hall leads to the utility room and garage. The oversized three car garage provides additional storage and work space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,564 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 89' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 964 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard