Contemporary 3-Bed House Plan with Large Balcony Overlooking Your Rear-sloping Lot
1 - 3
About This Plan
- From the front, this contemporary 3-bedroom house plan has sleek look with siding and a cubist-like covered entry. Step inside and your eye is drawn across the living room to the wall of windows overlooking your rear-sloping lot.
- The main portion of the home has an open concept. The back wall slides open taking you to the 17'6" by 10'-deep balcony.
- The kitchen peninsula has four seats for casual eating. You can see the 2-sided fireplace separating the living room and the master bedroom from the kitchen.
- Stairs take you down to the family room with bedrooms flanking it on both sides. The back wall of the family takes you to the covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 795 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 795 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 22' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss