Contemporary 3-Bed House Plan with Office
About This Plan
- Concrete, glass, and horizontal siding adorn the exterior of this contempoary, 3-bedroom house plan.
- The front, double doors lead to a large foyer with a coat closet. To the left, sits a private office.
- The kitchen boasts a large island with seating for three, a walk-in pantry with barn-like doors, and clean sight lines to the living room and dining room.
- Split bedrooms add privacy to this floor plan with the master bedroom residing on one side of the home and featuring a walk-in closet and 4-fixture, bathroom.
- On the other side of the great room, a laundry room and full bathroom with dual sinks separate two additional bedrooms.
- An unfinished basement gives you storage and room for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,963 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,963 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 265 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss