Contemporary 3-Bed House Plan with Second-Level Living Spaces
About This Plan
- With a 25' width, this contemporary 3-bedroom house plan is perfect for narrow lots. The second-level living spaces offer the best surrounding views to the heart of the home.
- The main level consists of the 2-car garage, along with a combined mud / laundry room with a coat closet. An unfinished flex space leads onto a covered patio, and provides the homeowner with a future expansion option.
- Discover an open concept living space upstairs with a covered deck off the dining area. The kitchen's L-shaped cabinets surround an island with seating for three, while a fireplace adds a warmth to the overall ambiance.
- Retreat to the master bedroom down the hall, which features a full bath and walk-in, along with a darling built-in daybed beneath the window.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the hall, and share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,588 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 294 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,294 sq. ft.
- Deck: 162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 574 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss