Contemporary 3-Story 2600 Square Foot Narrow Lot House Plan with Observation Deck
About This Plan
- The flat roof and cube shape lend a modern air to this minimalist house plan perfect for a rear-sloping narrow lot. It offers 3-story living, has a rear walkout basement and gives you 2,607 square feet of heated living including a rooftop observation deck.
- The main living space is on the first level, including an eat-in kitchen and attached living room, a powder bath, and a laundry / mud room. A deck runs along the side and all the way across the back.
- The bedrooms can be found on the second level. The forward-facing master includes a balcony, walk-in closet, and 4-fixture bathroom.
- The second bedroom neighbors a full bath, and an office nook near the stairs provides space for a desk.
- The third floor boasts a bonus room - factored into the total living area - with a wet bar and half bath, along with a large scenic mezzanine for stargazing.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68589VR, 68630VR (2,030 sq. ft.) and get a smaller version with house plan 68637VR (1,465 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,607 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 760 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 342 sq. ft.
- Storage: 15 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 59 sq. ft.
- Deck: 426 sq. ft.
- Mezzanine: 377 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"