Contemporary 3-Story Home Ideal for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- With a total width of 20 feet, this contemporary home is ideal for narrow plot lines. The straight lines and dark, moody exterior add to the modern style.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces, along with a powder bath and stacked laundry closet. The kitchen includes a large island to increase workspace, and the rear-facing dining room overlooks the back deck.
- The master bedroom can be found on the second level, with a walk-in closet that leads to the 4-fixture bath with a 2-person shower. A second bedroom on this level includes a full bath, and the landing offers a space for a desk.
- Climb the final flight of stairs to the third level, which boasts a spacious bonus room with a wet bar. Sliding doors part to grant access to the scenic mezzanine, maximizing outdoor enjoyment.
- The third bedroom also resides on the upper level, along with a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,129 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 805 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 805 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 519 sq. ft.
- Deck: 244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Level 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss