Contemporary 3000 Square Foot Southwest-style Home Plan with 3 Beds and a Home Office
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan has an 8'-deep covered porch in the front and a 12'-deep covered patio in the rear. The exterior has an attractive stucco and stone siding with wood beams surrounding the covered patio.
- Upon entering, you'll be welcomed to the entry that leads to the great room, dining room and kitchen. The great room has a fireplace and a sliding doors looking out to the backyard. An open-floor layout, the kitchen offers unobstructed view to the great room and the backyard.
- Further into the home, you'll find the primary bedroom, with it's accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, with standing shower, tub, and double vanities.
- This home offers basement expansion (when finished as shown, you get an additional 1,914 square feet of heated living area) with a recreation room, exercise room, 3 more bedrooms with walk-in closets, and plenty of storage.
Slab/Crawl Main Level Option
Lower Level Option
Walkout Basement Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,008 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 408 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,914 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 66' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 907 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"