Contemporary 4-Bed Home Plan with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- A two-story, glass foyer sets the scene for this Contemporary, 4-bedroom home plan, complete with stone accents on the front elevation.
- To the right of the foyer, the combined kitchen and dining room is filled with natural lighting and boasts an oversized island with seating for five and a rear sliding door that leads to a covered balcony.
- The living room is to the left of the entryway and is spacious with four large windows lining the back wall. The laundry room, powder bath, and mudroom are conveniently clustered near the 3-car garage.
- The master bedroom upstairs serves as the homeowner's oasis, and includes a private balcony, 5-fixture bathroom, and walk-in closet.
- A bridge-style hallway connects to the secondary bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,807 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss