Contemporary 4-Bed House Plan with Study and Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, contemporary house plan provides a fresh and modern exterior, oversimplifying the grandeur provided within.
- An oversized front entry leads to a spacious foyer with a tray ceiling. A quiet study rests near the front of the home.
- An open-concept floor plan provides clean sight lines between the great room, kitchen, and dining room. Retractable walls extend the living space to a covered lanai, including an outdoor kitchen, allowing natural light to permeate within.
- The kitchen boasts a large island providing a natural gathering spot when entertaining.
- Your master suite, privately situated on one side of the home, boasts a tray ceiling, sliding doors to the back lanai, two walk-in closets, and a master bathroom with dual toilets and sinks, a tub, and an oversized shower.
- Two additional bedrooms provide a walk-in closet and full bathroom, and a fourth bedroom is within steps of a full bathroom. A laundry room is located near the 2-car garage entryway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,289 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,289 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 639 sq. ft.
- Entry: 89 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 84' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss