Contemporary Beach House Plan for Indoor Outdoor Living
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The heart of this Contemporary Beach house plan is oriented to take advantage of the generous outdoor living space.
- Fifteen foot ceilings stand above the great room that flows into the kitchen, where a large island hosts a double-bowl sink. The rear walls in the shared living spaces retract to freely flow outside.
- The privately situated master suite occupies the right wing of the home. French doors open to the covered lanai with a pool bath, while dual walk-in closets border the hallway that leads to the 5-fixture master bathroom with an oversized walk-in shower.
- Three bedroom suites line the left side of the home; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and the rear-facing room provides french doors to the backyard.
- A quiet study and sizable laundry room flank the foyer, while completing the design.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,517 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 722 sq. ft.
- Entry: 211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 99' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 817 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss