Contemporary Bi-Generational House Plan
About This Plan
- This bi-generational house plan is a beautiful and elegant solution to multiple generation living while maintaining privacy for each unit.
- The main level inlaw suite provides graceful living in a large living room, a beautiful kitchen/dinette with walk-in pantry, a master bedroom with large closet and a bathroom with integrated laundry area. A private covered patio completes this graceful suite.
- The principle residence includes an open floor plan, ample windows and a corner office. This open living area spills onto an expansive deck which is partially covered to ensure maximum seasonal use. Two bedrooms share a generous a bathroom with independent shower 42x62 shower.
- A large workshop/storage and laundry room are located on the ground floor to the rear of the garage. A central entry provides access to both dwellings as well as the garage.
- While ideally suited as a bi-generational home, this home would also be attractive by providing a desirable income suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,729 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,483 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,246 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss