Contemporary Carriage House Plan with Laundry Room
About This Plan
- The sloped roofline adds a contemporary touch to this Carriage house plan, while allowing transom windows to flood the interior with natural lighting.
- The double garage on the lower level offers additional storage space, along with an entryway with a built-in bench and hooks above.
- Upstairs, discover an open living, dining, and kitchen area, anchored by an island and embracing an abundance of natural light.
- The sloped roof goes from 7' in back to 13' in front, allowing for large windows to soak up the surrounding views.
- The bedroom includes a walk-in closet and full bathroom with a linen closet.
- Related Plan: Get a duplex version with house plan 68916VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 881 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 131 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 180 sq. ft.
- Side Porch: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 619 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 13' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick