Contemporary Carriage House Plan with Loft
About This Plan
- This contemporary, carriage house plan offers a dramatically sloped roof, space for 4 cars, and a dove-cote which houses a spiral staircase.
- The main level provides a 2-car garage, along with a stairway to the second level loft, and a spiral staircase leading to the lower level.
- Large windows allow for plenty of natural light in the second-level loft.
- Another 2-car garage can be found on the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 376 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 0
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 3"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1420 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick