Contemporary Country Barn Dream Home Plan
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- An angled 3-car garage with a shed roof and a shed roof over the front porch and dormers are in stark contrast to the curved metal-clad feature that holds the stairs inside gives this country mountain home plan a dose of traditional and modern at the same time.
- The front porch opens to the open floor plan where the family room with fireplace and views to the back is open to the dining room and kitchen.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a large walk-in and an angled master bath. There is access to the back deck directly from the bedroom. An office across the home also has deck access.
- Upstairs, a loft looks out over the family room below and two beds each have their own baths.
- With its own access from the garage, the space above the garage makes a great apartment.
- Downstairs gives you access to the patio in back as well as an exercise room and guest room with bath.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,859 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,266 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,417 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,511 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 755 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 10"
- Depth: 90' 3"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1358 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12