Contemporary Craftsman House Plan with Main-Floor Master
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Timber accents and deep eaves in the two gables give exclusive house plan modern Craftsman curb appeal. A small balcony over the covered front door is a nice accent to the home.
- A stair hall is tucked to the left of the entry along with the powder room. Ahead, the home unfolds its open floor plan.
- The kitchen with a large multi-purpose island is open to the both the dining and family rooms. A large walk-in pantry gives you great storage. The back wall of the family room opens to combine with the outdoor living room with fireplace giving you a great combined indoor/outdoor space.
- The main-floor master considers your future needs, while providing easy access from the common living spaces. The master bathroom features 5-fixtures and a roomy walk-in closet with access to the mud room.
- Three secondary rooms reside on the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. A large bonus room - factored into the total living area figure - adds versatility to the design as does the office or fitness room.
- Increase living space with the lower level, which features a media room, fitness room, and guest suite with a full bath and outdoor access if built on a rear-sloping lot.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 93116EL and 93114EL (which also has a slightly different floor plan).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,851 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,766 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,269 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 67' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"