Contemporary Duplex House Plan
About This Plan
- We took a popular two family home plan, changed the exterior to a modern contemporary style, and result is this great-looking design sleek lines and a low-slung roofline. This gives you two units of 1,033 square feet each.
- Inside, an open, flowing interior creates a spacious feeling in the activities areas. Rather than mirroring each unit there are slight differences between them, such as the master bedroom with or without semi-private access to the bathroom, and alternate bathroom and kitchen configurations.
- Well-separated patio placement allows a more intimate outdoor space for each unit. Additional recreation or living space can be added by developing the basement.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 22342DR (two 918 square foot units).
- Get a more traditional exterior with duplex home plans 22341DR and 21248DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,066 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss