Contemporary Euro-style House Plan Under 3500 Square Feet with 2-Story Great Room
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This contemporary European house plan offers a covered porch in the front and a large deck in the rear. Flat metal roofs with a combination of stone, smooth stucco, and metal paneling help this house stand out from the rest.
- With the open concept design, the kitchen is centered across from the great room with the dining room off to the side. A moderate island and pantry make this a comfortable kitchen for all types of cooks.
- Off the great room, you'll find the master bedroom and accompanying bathroom with a standing shower, full-size tub, large wardrobe, and double vanities.
- Upstairs, you'll find another bedroom with a flex room, with access to the balcony.
- This home plan offers basement expansion (1,158 square feet of heated living for the main home, 857 square feet of heated living for the apartment) with a recreation room, 2 more bedrooms, and plenty of storage. The apartment has a kitchen, a bedroom, living room, bath/laundry room combo, pantry, and exterior entrance.
Optional Lower Level
Optional Walkout Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,420 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 901 sq. ft.
- Deck: 364 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 857 sq. ft.
- Loft: 226 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,015 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 83' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1064 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"