Contemporary Florida Home Plan with Large Outdoor Living Area
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Florida home plan features an open layout in the center of the design that extends onto a large outdoor living area, complete with a pool concept.
- To the left of the foyer, a long hallway leads to a bedroom and neighboring full bath, laundry room, and 3-car garage.
- Another family bedroom is located to the right of the foyer, while straight ahead, an open and airy living space unfolds.
- The deluxe kitchen offers plenty of workspace and a corner pantry to increase storage space.
- A quiet study can be found next to the master suite. The homeowner will love the spa-like ensuite with a freestanding tub and two walk-in closets.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,792 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,792 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 992 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 87' 2"
- Depth: 106' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 898 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss