Contemporary Florida House Plan with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- The split-bedroom design of this Contemporary Florida house plan gives each of the residents, or guests, private sleeping accommodations.
- The great room lives up to its name with a beautiful coffered ceiling, wet bar, fireplace, and seamless connection to the kitchen and dining areas.
- This home was designed with outdoor living in mind, which is accessible from the great room, club room, and master suite, while two secondary bedrooms offer their own covered lanai.
- A sitting nook is included in the luxury master suite, along with two closets and a spacious 5-fixture bath.
- A study, sizable service areas, and extra space in the garage round out this design to make it a favorite amongst today's homeowners.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,310 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 863 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 4"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss