Contemporary Getaway Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone and glass adorn the exterior of this Contemporary getaway home.
- Each of the two bedrooms are of equal size and have their own bathrooms.
- The convenience of a stacked washer and dryer are in the closet of the right hand bathroom and the furnace and on demand water heater are in the closet of the left hand bathroom. The heat pump is located outside.
- The open floor plan creates sweeping views and make the space feel larger than it is.
- A big stone fireplace warms the whole area and a wall of glass lets in plenty of light.
- Related Plan: Get more room and a side-load garage with house plan 85022MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"