Contemporary Hill Country with Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- The entire back of the main living area overlooks the spacious outdoor living room of this Hill Country house plan.
- Here you can relax and entertain in the cool shade of the covered porch.
- The kitchen sink sits on the big island, allowing views of the living room, dining area and porch.
- Cook up a storm on the six burner stove or grill outside.
- Set aside from the other bedrooms, the comfortable master suite enjoys a large walk-in closet, a giant master bathroom and a location close to the laundry room.
- Sliding barn doors close off the study giving you a quiet spot to work in.
- Three more family/guest bedrooms complete this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,702 sq. ft.
- Deck: 457 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 119 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 2"
- Depth: 65' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 839 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss