Contemporary Home Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed to fit on a lot that slopes up from the street, this contemporary house plan accommodates a three-bay drive-under garage.
- Walking up to the front door, your guests pass through the double-door entry and then down to the public area. Here, both the great room and the nook open to a porch that wraps around two sides of the home. Tray ceilings frame both the great room and the dining room, and the great room sports a built-in media center.
- Generously proportioned, the U-shaped kitchen includes a planning desk, a pantry closet and an angled island with cooktop and snack bar.
- You walk up to the bedroom area, where the master suite is nicely secluded from the family bedrooms. The master bedroom with its tray ceiling opens to a well-equipped private bath. Another compartmented bath is accessed from both of the other bedrooms.
- A den opens to a covered porch in back, making this the ideal area to get away from it all.
- Related Plan: Get a little more space with house plan 69746AM (2,707 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,542 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 889 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick