Modern Home Plan for an Up-Sloping Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Designed to fit on a lot that slopes up from the street, this contemporary house plan accommodates a three-bay drive-under garage.
- Walking up to the front door, your guests enter the vaulted foyer. Bedrooms are accessible ahead and the vaulted great room and entertaining spaces to your left.
- The kitchen is open to both the dining room and great rooms, but with vaulted ceilings. The dining room has access to porches on two walls.
- Get a home office in the back corner or use it as a fourth bedroom.
- Take your entertaining outside on the large front porch accessible both from the great room and the dining room. Mostly open to the sky (there is a small covered portion off the dining room), its a great place to extend the party to.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 6865AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,707 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 158 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,549 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 846 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss