Contemporary Home Plan with Open Main Level
About This Plan
- Stone accents on the front elevation add earthly tones and texture to the exterior of this Contemporary home plan; a total of 1,544 square feet of living space.
- The front entry guides you directly into a spacious and open living space with no partitions between the living, dining, and kitchen areas.
- Three seats reside at the kitchen island to aid in conversation, and sliding doors off the dining area lend easy access to a back deck; perfect for grilling season.
- A powder bath and neighboring laundry room complete the main level and reside next to an exterior door on the left elevation.
- Three bedrooms share the second level with a 5-fixture bathroom and a walk-in linen closet with plenty of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 50 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 91 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 776 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss