Contemporary House Plan for Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front and side, this Northwest house plan has a Contemporary edge.
- The main floor is one big, open space so you can see from the foyer through to the kitchen, dining room and great room.
- Sliding glass doors open to the large outdoor living space where you can dine outside and enjoy the views.
- On the second floor, you get three bedrooms and a convenient laundry room.
- A beautiful coffered ceiling tops the lower level rec room and there's a fourth bedroom and an extra bathroom as well.
- The front-load two car garage has a large storage area.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,619 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 632 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,010 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 565 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss