Contemporary House Plan With Big Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Slanted, shed rooflines and angled windows give this beautiful home a Contemporary touch.
- At the front of the house, the main floor master suite is off the foyer with its built-in display niche.
- The popular open concept floor plan has been employed in this design to good advantage.
- A corner sink in the kitchen benefits from two windows giving you sightlines in two directions.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is large, with the second master suite having its own private deck.
- The bonus room could be used as an in-law suite with its kitchen wall and corner fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,451 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12