Contemporary House Plan with Finished Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Slanted roof lines give this modest Contemporary house plan an exciting exterior.
- Open railing on the stairs going down expands the views of the large great room area next to the staircase.
- With sweeping views front to back, the great room combines the living space, dining area and kitchen with its big island.
- Two bedrooms on this floor share a four piece bathroom with both a tub and a shower.
- Head downstairs for two more bedrooms and a second bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,064 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,032 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 13' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 10" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss