Contemporary House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Tall windows and transoms rise up high to bring lots of extra light into the main living area of this Contemporary house plan.
- The kitchen has the best view in the house with its views of the living room, dining room, sun room and rear covered porch.
- Located on the first floor, the master suite is large and comfortable with a private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- The other bedrooms are on the lower level along with a family room and tons of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,216 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 898 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss