Contemporary House Plan with Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A series of slanted roof lines add a contemporary touch to this Modern house plan.
- The huge great room in back is expanded by a vaulted ceiling and is open to the kitchen and dining area.
- Use the den at the front of the house as an extra bedroom if desired since it has a closet and nearby bathroom.
- An extra perk for this house is the flex room with corner windows.
- With its wall of built-ins, it would make a great craft or home school room.
- On the second floor, the spacious master suite comes with clerestory windows and a big walk-in closet.
- A second floor laundry room serves all three bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with more room with house plan 69657AM (2,939 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,873 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,655 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,218 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 710 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss