Contemporary House Plan With Guest Cottage
About This Plan
- Dramatic two-story ceilings soar up in the entry, foyer and living room of this striking Contemporary home plan.
- The dining room has views of both the living room and huge family room where double doors open up to the front courtyard.
- An amazing, curved peninsula eating bar separates the spacious kitchen from the nook area.
- Nearby, an outdoor kitchen lets you grill to your heart's content.
- The guest cottage has a fireplace, private bathroom and mini-kitchen that suits it as a marvelous in-law suite.
- Four bedrooms occupy the second floor along with bonus space.
- The ultra-luxurious master suite has built-ins, a private balcony and a large walk-in closet that opens to the second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,832 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,632 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1232 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side