Contemporary House Plan with Lots of Decks
About This Plan
- With contemporary flair, this house plan gives you lots of decks for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Half walls separate the dining area from the living room without blocking the views.
- There are two guest bedrooms on the main level with a shared hall bathroom with two sinks.
- The whole second floor is devoted to the huge master suite that has a sitting area and a big skylight in the master bathroom.
- Two large walk-in closets give you plenty of room for clothes.
- A ground level foyer leads both upstairs and into the two garage garage with its huge shop area.
- There's even a handy half bath and walk-in closet nearby.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,454 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 694 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 4
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss