Contemporary House Plan with Outdoor Living and Dining Areas
About This Plan
- An intricate roof line with metal roofing makes this Contemporary house plan pop.
- Two-story high transom windows brighten the interior of the gracious home, adding extra light.
- There are striking ceiling treatments in almost all the rooms, adding a dramatic effect.
- Fabulous sight-lines start right at the foyer where you can see straight through the enormous great room out onto the expansive outdoor living space.
- With separate cooking, living and dining areas, this outdoor space is a dream lanai.
- Best of all, a huge bonus space with tray ceiling also has double doors to take you right outside.
- In the master suite, homeowners get a computer nook, sliders to the outdoor living area with its fireplace and two huge walk-in closets.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms on the opposite side of the home has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,918 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,918 sq. ft.
- Entry: 144 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,391 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 132' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1020 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss