Contemporary House Plan with Pass-Through Garage
About This Plan
- A unique pass-through garage gives you flexibility in this Contemporary house plan.
- Two separate garage storage closets open with double doors.
- Inside, contemporary living is enhanced by the wide open great room that combines the eating, cooking and living spaces all in one huge space.
- A wide sliding glass doors brings in light and allows views of the covered rear patio.
- Every bedroom is separated to allow privacy for all.
- The master bedroom is the only one on the main floor.
- Upstairs, a large loft with open railing separates the two family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,312 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,461 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 851 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss