Contemporary House Plan with Wrap-Around Balcony
About This Plan
- A big, beautiful wrap-around balcony gives you lots of room for outdoor living in this Contemporary house plan.
- The ground floor holds the master suite and two other bedrooms while the main living area is upstairs.
- Sliding glass doors in two of the bedrooms lead out to a covered patio where there's room for a hot tub.
- A big walk-in coat closet and an open floor plan are always appreciated and this house has both.
- The kitchen island seats four people so you can eat there or in the dining room.
- The gas fireplace in the living room can be seen from all the main rooms on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,382 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 691 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 691 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 70 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 240' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss