Contemporary Mid Century Modern Home Plan with Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- Low to no pitch in the rooflines add to the Contemporary aesthetic on this mid-century modern home plan.
- A powder bath and coat closet can be found in the foyer, while the remainder of the main level is open, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- An angled island connects the corner kitchen with the open great room and dining area, which features a fireplace and sliding doors to a covered deck.
- Four bedrooms and a laundry room consume the second level, including the master bedroom with its own private deck.
- The finished lower level boasts a game room, full bath, and fifth bedroom with sliding doors to a covered patio.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 23918JD.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,760 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 952 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,558 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 6"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss