Contemporary Mission-Inspired 3 Bed House Plan With Private Master Wing
About This Plan
- A Spanish-Mission-style exterior greets you to this 3 bedroom house plan with a private master wing.
- The foyer serves as the diving point between the private master suite and the family portion of the home.
- The master wing has both a bedroom suite with two walk-in closet and a private study.
- An open floor plan in the family section is great for entertaining. The living room is open to the dining room and kitchen and French doors along the back wall open to the outdoor living area.
- The upstairs bedroom has its own private balcony.
- Related Plan: Get a 3 car garage and a little extra space, including a game room upstairs, with house plan 430030LY (3,416 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,934 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,581 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 353 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 179 sq. ft.
- Deck: 502 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 2"
- Depth: 71' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss