Contemporary Mission-Inspired 3 Bedroom House Plan With Game Room Upstairs
About This Plan
- A Spanish-Mission-style exterior greets you to this 3 bedroom house plan with a private master wing.
- The foyer serves as the diving point between the private master suite and the family portion of the home.
- The master wing has both a bedroom suite with two walk-in closet and a private study.
- An open floor plan in the family section is great for entertaining. The living room is open to the dining room and kitchen and French doors along the back wall open to the outdoor living area.
- Related Plan: Downsize to a 2-car garage and eliminate the game room with house plan 430029LY (2,934 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,693 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 723 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 536 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 104 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 91 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 10"
- Depth: 83' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss