Contemporary Mountain Home Plan Large Deck and Two Lower Level Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This mountain home plan is ideal for your rear sloping lot! With a balcony on the main floor looking out across the down-slope side - and a covered deck accessible from the lower level master bedroom and family room - it maximizes every inch of its 774 square foot living area.
- Stand behind the kitchen island - with dishwasher and two sinks on the working side and seating for up to 4 people on the living room side - and take in the views across the living and dining rooms which sit under a cathedral ceiling. A fireplace is angled and provides a bit of visual separation between the dining and family rooms.
- Sliding doors in both rooms take you to the deck.
- In the lower level, two bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower. Laundry is tucked away in a closet convenient to both rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 774 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 774 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss