Contemporary Mountain Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Wraparound Deck
About This Plan
- With a lower-level garage, this Contemporary Mountain home plan is perfect for rear-sloping lots.
- Steeply-pitched gables allow for a vaulted living space with an abundance of natural light. The great room, kitchen, and dining area can all benefit from the warm fireplace and exceptional views thanks to the open layout.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and features a private balcony and 5-fixture bathroom with two walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the living space below and leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, which share a 4-fixture bath.
- A large game room and craft area share the lower level with the double garage and complete this functional home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,091 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 717 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 826 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick