Contemporary Mountain House Plan for Multi-generational Living
About This Plan
- Front and back outdoor living spaces allow you to enjoy the views surrounding this Contemporary Mountain house plan, and a porte cochere provides protection from the elements when coming home.
- Inside, a family room opens to a home office, while a double-sided fireplace is the only divider between the family room and kitchen. A large cooktop island anchors the kitchen, and the nearby dining area is filled with natural light.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level master suite, which includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet. A second bedroom suite can be found downstairs, along with an exercise area and family room.
- The double garage leads to a sizable mud / laundry room with a utility sink, hidden from the kitchen by a pocket door.
- The lower-level, 3-bedroom apartment is perfect for in-laws, aging parents, or a boomerang kid. The ADU features a full kitchen, 3 bedrooms, full bath, and pass-through laundry room that connects to the main home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,296 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,477 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 845 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss