Contemporary Mountain House Plan with Option to Finish Basement
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Two bedrooms are located on the main level of this Contemporary Mountain house plan, separated by an open and airy living space in the center.
- Finish the lower level to boost the bedroom count to 4 and gain a secondary gathering space with a media room, wet bar, and game nook.
- The gourmet kitchen will inspire creativity and multiple access points to the wraparound deck encourages outdoor living.
- The master bedroom enjoys a generous ensuite with 5 fixtures and a walk-in closet, while bedroom 2 shares the right side of the design with a home office.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find two large closets and a laundry room with cabinetry for storage.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,567 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,567 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 973 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 627 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12