Contemporary Mountain House Plan with Rear Wrap-Around Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The unique angle of the front porch's roof adds to the moody exterior of this contemporary mountain house plan.
- Upon entering, a hallway to the left guides you to two family bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The rear-facing living space opens to the kitchen and dining area, and is surrounded by a wrap-around covered patio for maximum outdoor enjoyment. A flex room off the main living space grows with your family as your needs change.
- Loads of workspace in the kitchen allows you to spread out, and a roomy pantry provides a space to store oversized appliances.
- The master suite is tucked away for the utmost privacy, and boasts a generous ensuite with 4 fixtures and a walk-in closet. The combined laundry / mudroom is located across the hall, and leads to the 3-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,497 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,497 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 640 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 66' 3"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1055 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"